Post #3: Student Accounts, Username/Passwords, Website Update



Just a few items to share with you this week. Wishing you a wonderful weekend. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Student Accounts: Eva is plugging away at getting our curriculum accounts ready for the year. So far: Lexia, Symphony Math, Lexia Rapid and NOW Track My Progress are ready for use!!

Track My Progress: 
Student Login:
Username: Student ID
Password: Student ID

Teacher:
Username: e-mail address
Password: activation e-mail was sent to teachers

Usernames and Passwords: I have updated the teacher and student username cheat sheets (Thank you Ally for the reminder). Please use as needed. If anything is missing, please let me know and I will add it to the list.

Website Update: Yesterday I updated the "For Students" menu on the HH website so that the list is not so terribly long. You will now see ELA, Information Literacy and Mathematics as categories in the list. Please hover over the category title to see the sub-menu of website links. Some links may appear in several categories.

**I will be showing students as I see them for technology class. Until I see your class, you may need to show students the change to the "For Students" menu.**