Post #3: eSchoolPLUS, Google App Launcher, Printers, Student/Teacher Account Information, Subscription Update





Wishing you a wonderful weekend. Please let me know if you have any questions.






eSchoolPlus - **From Leisha Simon - Below is the new link to Teacher Access Center in eSchoolPLUS. I've updated the link under "FOR STAFF". Feel free to bookmark the link below for easy access.

Google App Launcher  You can now personalize the order of the app icons in the google app launcher. Simply drag and drop the apps to reorder.



Printers:


  • The parts for the lab color printer have been installed. The print quality seems to be much better and the color streaks are gone. 
  • The printer labeled "outside guidance" is very low on toner. Toner has been ordered and may arrive as early as today (Friday). 


Student and Teacher Account Information: I have updated the student and teacher username and password google docs. There are a few usernames and passwords that I'm still looking into. Please let me know if I have missed a title.

Software Subscription Update: The following titles are ready for student use:

Lexia (K-5)
Raz-Kids (K-3)