Blogger: If you use Blogger as your classroom website, you may need to make a setting change. Thanks to May for bringing this to my attention.
If you see the below message on your Blogger site:
Then follow these steps to correct:
This is happening as may browsers are preferring HTTPS over HTTP in the URL address. If you need assistance, please let me know.
- New charging adapters: I understand the new adapters on the power cords are a little challenging for the students to manage. If you'd like me to train a few students on how to easily plug in your Chromebooks with the new adapters, please let me know. I'd be happy to.
- ELL Testing on Chromebooks: Ruth Rojas (one of our technicians) was able to install the WIDA testing app and MCAS app on all Chromebooks in the building. Therefore, any Chromebook can be used for either testing.
- Stephanie, will you let us know when you need Chromebooks for testing? FYI ~ Most classrooms have an extra Chromebook that is not assigned to a student.
- The copier in the new workroom is now online. You can find it in your printer list as HH_Copy_Room.
- Do not print to HH_3rd_grade_Copier as that copier no longer exists in that location.
Printers in the building:
- HH_Copy_Room - workroom copier
- Main_Hallway - near the entrance to the side parking lot
- Outside_Guidance - across from the Arc Room
- Computer_Lab - outside Jaclyn's classroom
- Lab_Color - outside Jaclyn's classroom
- Outside_Library - corner across from the Art room
- Outside_3rd_Grade - near Allys and Fiona's classrooms
- What you have access to? Both carts have access to our main instructional tools: Lexia, Symphony Math, Raz-Kids, Starfall as well as many other educational apps.
- Lab iPad Cart - a cart with 25 iPads (orange cases)
- Skills Lab iPad Cart - a cart with 12 iPads (black cases)
- Please do not remove the black headphone extenders. They are being used to help prevent damage to the headphone jack area.
- Happy Numbers (K-2 only)
- Seesaw (1st and 2nd grade only)
- Symphony Math