Post #7: Code.org, Headphones, Online Software Request Form (Fixed),







I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Please let me know if you have any questions.





Code.org: Thank you for facilitating the Code.org permissions slips. Feel free to send them down to the lab at any time. Once I have all permission slips, I will create accounts for students to use in technology class. 





Please remind your students to RETURN all headphones that they borrow from the pocket chart behind the computer lab door. I have restocked the pocket chart with 11 pairs of headphones to borrow. 





Online Software Request Form: It was brought to our attention that the software request form was not working. We worked with the web company and have resolved the issue. When you submit a request for a new software title, you should see the message below. 


Thank you for letting us know that there was a technical issue with the form. If you need assistance in filling out the form or have questions, just let me know.