Post #19: Headphones, iPad Cart Google Calendar, Projectors



Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend. Please let me know if you have any questions.




Headphones: If students need to borrow headphone, please DO NOT take them from the hallway lab. Classes go to the hallway lab and expect that all stations are equipped with headphones. I have some extra headphones in the main lab in a pocket chart behind the door. Students should borrow and then return. 


iPad Cart Google Calendar: This week I noticed that all events on the Lab iPad Cart Google calendar after the April break were deleted. I'm not sure what happened. I have recreated the events that were permanent weekly sign-ups.


However, if you had signed up to use the cart for any special projects, please check the iPad calendar and sign-up again if it's missing. Sorry for any inconvenience.



Projectors: Joe cleaned all of the projector filters over the April break. If you notice any issues with your projector, please let me know.