A couple of quick items today. Please let me know if you have any questions or issues. I have lots of cleaning supplies if you need them!!
End of Year for Technology: End of Year Tech Procedure - Details regarding the end of year technology procedures can be found here. Lots of information so please read carefully. If you need cleaning supplies, please stop by the lab. A few important dates to note:
- Friday, June 22nd by 3:30:
- All classroom laptop/iPad carts need to be returned to the computer lab by the end of the day. (Cleaned and organized)
- Friday, June 22nd by 3:30: All TA laptops along with chargers need to be returned to the computer lab. A box will be on the main table. Please check your name off that you returned your laptop and charger.
- All WTA staff must complete the summer Checkout Form so we know if you will be taking your laptop home for the summer. (Link is also on the End of Year Tech Procedures page.)
- Just a reminder that all iPads need to stay in the building this summer for maintenance.
Software Tools: The district Student Data Privacy agreement has been recently revised. Ramah is working on sending out this new agreement to all of our current and newly requested software titles that require student accounts. As you plan for next year, I would suggest visiting the Instructional Tools Policy (which is found under For Staff) to review our procedures. From there, you will see a link to the MSPA website which lists our software tools and their status for use. This website will be updated over the summer as agreements are received.